Our Unique Services

Immigration & Visa Services

Visitors Permit

Contact us if you need a visitor or business visa to come to Canada or need to extend your stay while in Canada

Study Permit

Find a college or university in Canada, apply for study permit or student work permit and extensions.

Family Sponsorship

You can sponsor your spouse, common law partner, dependent children, parents/grandparents or relatives.

Caregiver Program

Immigrate to Canada through this pathway by caring for children, seniors or people with medical needs.

Provincial Nomination Programs

Get more information on how to immigrate to Canada through nomination by the different provinces or territories.

Express Entry

Check your eligibility to immigrate to Canada through the Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trade or Canadian Experience pathways.

Canadian Citizen

We are providing visa for those who wish to go to and stay in the country as a guest for up to six months.

Atlantic Immigration Program

Assess your eligibility to move to the Atlantic region by working or graduating from a school.

Permanent Residency Card Renewals

Renew or replace your permanent resident cards.

Postgraduate Work Permit

Process your work permit after completion of studies at a college or University in Canada.

Work Permit

Apply for a work permit, extend a work permit or hire temporary foreign workers.

7xm.xyz175945 (1)

Do you need professional advice?

Get it right the first time! Book an appointment Today!

Book Appointment

Maree William Immigration Services is a licensed Canadian Immigration firm based in Edmonton, Alberta. We offer a wide range of immigration services to clients from all over the world who want to migrate to Canada.

Quick Links

Contact US